Happy October -- Let's Get Blogging!
Hello, Mesa/AJ/Gold Canyon EVBCers!
A quick note to update the blog -- a few things for you:
1. EVENT: We're having an Area Ministry baptism Friday night, October 5th, at the home of Lynn & Trinette Johnson, 3137 S. 96th Circle, near Crismon & Guadalupe in East Mesa. Be encouraged to come on out! We'll be having a potluck starting at 6:00, followed by the baptism and lots of time for fellowship. If you're hoping to come, could you drop me an email RSVPing at billhartley@evbc.org? Thanks.
2. BLOG: Okay, so we haven't really "blogged" as much as we've used this technology to provide info for upcoming events. Well, we'd like to up the ante on this thing, and begin using it as more of a forum for ideas and cyber-fellowship. Beginning next week, I'll be offering a weekly posting -- so make it a habit!
3. IF YOU ARE READING THIS ... could you please send me a quick email saying that you are? I'd just like to know who might be checking this out right now.
4. TASTE OF COMMUNITY: Nearly 100 people from EVBC/Mesa have asked to participate in "Taste of Community." Proposed groups are going out this week -- so, if you signed up, be expecting a contact soon.
That's all for now - thanks for letting me know if you've stumbled on to this page. I'm also open to your ideas about how to make this blog the most effective. I'm going to solicit the help of a friend to make it more functional and artistic, so you for sure have that to look forward to.
More soon...God's best to you all!
Bill Hartley
Mesa Area Pastor
billhartley@evbc.org
Labels: EVBC mesa area baptism church blog "taste of community"
1 Comments:
I'm a blogger, wouldn't you like to be a blogger too?
9:25 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home