THE place for connecting to your evbc|mesa community.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

One More Prayer Summit Monday

I've got to say it -- if you've missed both of our first two Mesa Area Prayer Summits, you've missed out on wonderful evenings of fellowship and activity.

We have one more Summit: Monday night, July 30th, at the offices of Concerned Christians, 525 E. Broadway in Mesa, on Broadway just west of Mesa Drive. We'll begin at 7:00.

Why have they been terrific meetings so far? Because it is wonderful to pray. I confess that, when it comes to prayer, I need all the encouragement and help I can get. Being with like-minded believers and dedicating extended time to worship, confession, intercession and supplication...well, it's just a terrific experience.

More than that, it is effective! We pray not just to feel good about ourselves for having said our prayers! Rather, we pray that His will would be done on earth, even as it is done in heaven. The promises regarding prayer in the Word are thick and rich, so we know that, when we pray, God hears and acts! All who have attended the first summits are eagerly anticipating God's answers to our prayers, as promised.

Come join us Monday. It is important to all those needing prayer that we do this significant work on their behalf. It's also great for the soul. And, for what it's worth ... it's fun.

Love to you all,
Bill
billhartley@evbc.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home